Friday, July 2, 2010

When Are You Going To Learn?

I know that there are a lot of tech-heads out there that will agree with me on this one.

The new Apple iPhone 4 has major issues. This is me being shocked.

A word of advice to everyone out there. Never, never, never buy first generation electronics. Ever. I guess that's more than one word, but you know what I mean. Every company sets a release date for their product, and for some reason they think that meeting that deadline is the most important thing. Screw the bugs, we've gotta get this thing on the shelves.

Most of the bugs in these products aren't even discovered until they're available to the general public, like things not being used properly and exploding (anybody remember plasma screen TVs?).

There is absolutely no reason not to wait at least six months to purchase new electronics, except if you need to be the coolest person ever. Let's look at it this way. You paid $400 for your awesome, state-of-the-art iPhone. I paid $10 for my Samsung "dumbphone" that came with my plan. Mine works, yours doesn't.

Who's the idiot?

No comments:

Post a Comment